Losing extra pounds is not possible without a change in diet. This is the main reason for weight gain, which means you need to work on it first. The answer to the question of what foods to eat to lose weight isn't as strict as you might think. Many different meals and dishes can be prepared from it without losing the enjoyment of eating.
How to eat right to lose weight
When it comes to losing weight, there is a simple rule: the calorie expenditure should exceed the intake in the body. That is, in order to achieve weight loss at home without strenuous exercise, you need to monitor the calorie content of food. The most effective in this regard are vegetables. Their energy value is minimal. In addition to greens, the body must be supplied with proteins and carbohydrates. We get them from lean meat, dairy products. It is important not to get carried away with burning fat, but to fully nourish the body and meet its needs for all substances.
What foods can you eat to lose weight fast
If you need to lose weight quickly, many people prefer to limit themselves to products as much as possible, but even in these moments you can drink a lot of green tea, cranberry and pomegranate juices, eat asparagus and seaweed. Tomatoes are perfectly complemented by broccoli, and lettuce leaves are perfectly complemented by tofu cheese. All of these foods are low in calories. It is useful to eat such foods raw, or you can stew, boil, bake and you will be provided with fat burning.
how much to eat
Metabolic rate is highly dependent on the person. Therefore, if you eat infrequently, your metabolism slows down, and it is enough to eat plentifully once a day to gain weight. Because of this, you need to eat several times, but little by little. The best option is to eat three times a day, and between meals it is allowed to eat a piece of a healthy product, for example, grapefruit or a portion of cottage cheese.
What can you eat while losing weight
It's not just important what you eat, but how you eat it. In addition to the fact that the menu of a person who is losing weight should consist of low-calorie foods, you need to learn how to combine them correctly, then all the useful substances will be absorbed and will help improve metabolism. If you eat the required norm of healthy food in the right combination, you saturate the body, but not a drop goes into body fat, because the intestines are stimulated and the fat does what we need, it is burned.
Meat products, fish and eggs are therefore best combined with non-starchy vegetables. Dairy products are effectively digested with sweet fruits and green vegetables. Cheese and cheese are best eaten in the same meal with sour fruits and tomatoes. Sour cream helps digest grains and legumes. Nutritious nuts can be served next to vegetables on the same plate.
Weight loss products - list
There are foods that should be included in the diet of anyone trying to shed extra pounds. When asked which products you can use to lose weight, we present the top 7:
- Green. This concept includes lettuce, spinach, seaweed, broccoli, asparagus, pepperoni. These products are an excellent source of fiber, minerals and vitamins, and remove excess fluid.
- Legumes. Eat them for lunch. The advantages of these products are good saturation of the body, high protein content, low calorie content and long-term energy supply.
- tomato cucumber. You can eat these foods almost without restrictions due to their low calorie content. In addition, they are rich in antioxidants that cleanse the body, and the leptin contained in vegetables regulates appetite and has a positive effect on metabolism.
- Papaya. If you make it a rule to eat it in the morning before meals, you'll increase your metabolic rate and help absorb protein.
- cod, tuna. Feel free to focus on this throughout the weight loss period. They give a feeling of satiety, contain omega-3 acids that fight excess pounds.
- eggs. Eating them for breakfast two to three times a week won't hurt, but it will meet your body's protein needs.
- pearl barley. This grain contains insoluble fiber. Swelling in the stomach, they give a long feeling of satiety. Cereals are high-carb foods that can be eaten a few hours before a workout.
What foods burn fat and promote weight loss
The properties of some products allow you to literally burn fat. So, what foods should you eat to guarantee weight loss? Those during the assimilation of which the process of splitting fats occurs. These include:
- Oils (olive, mustard, flaxseed). Fatty acids must be ingested to curb hunger pangs. They also contain oleic acid, which breaks down fats.
- A pineapple. Recently, nutritionists have discovered that this fruit contains a "harmony enzyme, " scientifically called bromelain. It accelerates the breakdown of complex lipids, and this is a direct route to weight loss.
- Grapefruit. It is recommended to eat this fruit in half before the main meal as it contains phytochemicals. Located in the pulp of the fruit, they help the body burn fat. It is best to eat it on an empty stomach in the morning and before dinner in the late afternoon.
What can you eat on a diet
Food intake on the diet depends on the type of technique that suits you. Their choice is huge, ranging from the well-known cottage cheese to alcoholic diets. The most common foods are low-calorie fruits and vegetables, poultry and fish, and dairy products. There are many strict short-term diets that only last a few days. The diet of each day is strictly defined and there is no need to independently calculate the energy value of products and decide what to eat with what.
What to eat before and after exercise
It is known that training is an active process of separation of body fat, but it is necessary to start it, having previously supplied energy. Meals before and after depend on what you're doing. So yoga, strength or aerobic exercise are completely different things that require the same differentiated approach. Nutritionists have different opinions about the "before" diet. Some argue that you can do it on an empty stomach if you do it early in the morning. Others are sure that the body will eat even if the class is at 5 a. m, nor energy, i. e. food, needs.
The best pre-workout energy is that which comes from carbohydrates. They can be obtained by eating foods such as bread, coffee and bananas, grains. It is best to eat a portion of nutrients 1. 5 hours before the start of the course, so that the food has time to be digested and give the body energy. Because muscles and cells need protein. To get it, cottage cheese, fish and lean meat are suitable. It is necessary to eat even when losing weight, otherwise weakness will appear and muscles will begin to atrophy.
The right post-workout foods rule out anything harmful: greasy, fried, rich. If you refuse to do this, you will continue to lose weight all the next day after exercising, because the body will go through an enhanced metabolic process. Accelerated metabolism lasts for a whole day, which is why it is important to take care of proper nutrition all the time, then the result will be more noticeable.